- Typically requires 12 to 15 years of experience in a technical role related to the RF testing and debugging.
- 2+ Years Technical Program or Project Management.
- Background or coursework in Wireless communications systems, Signal Processing, RF propagation, Radio / WLAN /Telecommunications
- Experience working in a dynamic engineering environment and real-time crisis management skills.
- Applied knowledge of 4G and 5G RF components, testing and integrated circuits
- Exposure to test simulators and test systems such as: Keysight, Agilent, Anritsu, R&S and Spirent for wireless product verification is a MUST
- General knowledge of cellular standards including WCDMA, LTE and 5G is a plus.
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is required.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills with a solid understanding of core engineering principles, fundamental circuit design, and analytical techniques is required.
- Candidate should be able to participate in technical discussions related to RF testing with the cross-functional teams.
- Completely own and drive Manufacturing test process Engineering. Drive technical issue resolution to enable timely readiness of RF testing facilities and related equipment.
- Work with customer to plan, procure and coordinate build-out of RF test facilities.
- Lead all aspects of multiple parallel projects.
- Work together with RF test engineers and technicians to develop plans for HVM
- Coordinate and drive build-readiness reviews.
- Work closely with factory teams to enable RF testing in development & mass production.
- Attend and drive technical sessions with suppliers/customer to track and follow-up blocking issues.
Education & Experience:
MS or BS Degree with emphasis on RF Hardware, testing or Communications Theory
Location: Manesar, Haryana
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org